User User name Password  

Thursday 23.5.2024 / 17:28
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > issue getting point to click 1990's pc games to work?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Issue getting point to click 1990's pc games to work?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
emopants
_
23. July 2011 @ 16:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Okay so I am going on vacation in a few days and have been fiddling with a new idea. I am trying to get a game called Titanic Adventure Out of Time Pc game (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic:_Adventure_Out_of_Time) to work on the psp, but a bit lost. I am running a custom firmware psp, I have the game in my hand so I can make iso's or w.e is needed. Here is where I am running into issues. I was thinking about running the game through dosbox on the psp, but its a two disc game and dosbox for the psp has a limited number of games that it is able to run. So really I am stuck at where to start to get this thing to run on my psp. Thanks for all the help!

Added note- The only control's needed are a mouse and arrow keys so basically the d-pad and the analog stick

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. July 2011 @ 16:40

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > issue getting point to click 1990's pc games to work?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork