User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 05:31
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > popsloader v3, 3.71 prx, digimon world 3 black screen
Show topics

Forums
Forums
POPSLoader v3, 3.71 PRX, Digimon World 3 black screen
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Ainkut
_
7. March 2014 @ 12:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The problem is probably easily solved, but I don't like tinkering with stuff I don't know about.
Ok, here's the story:
I own Digimon World 3. Got the disc right here in front of me. AMAZING GAME! This game MADE my childhood! I remember wrecking with Renamon..oh yeah..uhh..first exposure to the furry fandom, BUT, that aside..

So I ripped it using IMGburner, software I googled and found and used to make a .bin and .cue files. I then put them into the PSX to PSP eboot software...I changed the GAME ID to what the internet said(I forget what it was). Copied the EBOOT folder to my PSP, the EBOOT having ZERO compression on it..did not work. Black screen, locked up, 15 seconds later system shuts down..so..POPSloader.

I downloaded POPSLoader v4d, try to it to work, could not. I download POPSLoader v3, use PSARDumper to get the 3.71 PRX files needed, copy it all over and set it up..POPSLoader comes up, I pick 3.71, but, nothing.

NOW. Additional info..my download of POPSLoader v3 came with a "popcorn.prx" in all subdirectories(folders)...I cannot find these from extraction, so I trust these files...
Yes, I dumped the PRX myself. Yes, I own this disc and ripped it myself. However, there may be a problem.

Now, I did not add the "371" to the PRX files when I copied them. Why? There are folders for each version, so I roughly assumed, that adding the version number was from an older version.

Is it possible I downloaded the wrong version? The reason v4d did not work is because everything I read required "popcorn.prx"..but it's messing and was not dumped from 3.71. So the popsloader menu NEVER showed up, period.

Please assist. If I was not clear, please ask; I can do better when I'm not starving and caffeine deprived.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > popsloader v3, 3.71 prx, digimon world 3 black screen

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork