User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 04:48
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > umdgen language
Show topics

Forums
Forums
UMDGEN Language
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Xerxas
_
1. November 2013 @ 13:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, I was wondering if you could use UMDGEN to find the language file for a game. There's no translated downloads or patches, so I was going to try and find the language file to convert it to english since I fail Miserably at reading Japanese. The file is an ISO and I still have the Files for it. The game is Fate/ Extra CCC, and I've spent a few days trying to find an english patch and haven't found one. The files I got for this are.

UMDGEN V4.0
WinRar
7Zip,
Game Translator(EXE Runner)
(I have 7Zip and WinRar incase the guide is for either or)

If I need other files I'd like to know, and sorry this is my first post and first time trying to do this type of thing. If you can, I'd really like some help from anyone willing to give it. Please and Thank You.

Also if this is in the wrong place tell me and I'll move it.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > umdgen language

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork