User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 11:44
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > what is the quickest way to upgrade from....3.52 m33 to latest cutom firmware.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
What is the quickest way to upgrade from....3.52 M33 to latest cutom firmware.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Scorpion78
_
25. August 2011 @ 13:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Guys,

I need some help, I have just pulled my PSP out after 2-3 years and found Im not sure how i programmed it in the first place! Originally i followed some good guides on here which involved a lot of reading and testing, but got my PSP rooted and then running 3.52 M33!!...then i had a baby, and the PSP lay there gathering dust under the bed...:-(

To cut to the chase, im off on holiday and want to take it, but need to update to latest custom firmware so i can run latest..stuff!...BUT juggling work, wife (the other job!) and baby means I have little time to research, so if there is a kind soul out there who can assist, that will be most kindly appreciated!!

Thanks for any responses in advance kind sir's!!

Regards,

Scorpion78
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > what is the quickest way to upgrade from....3.52 m33 to latest cutom firmware.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork