User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 14:33
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - general discussion > 2 stock 3001's with major issues-please help!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
2 stock 3001's with major issues-Please Help!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
irootall
_
6. March 2012 @ 12:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have 2 stock psp 3001's that do not have normal issues. The first one came to me with a broken LCD, which I repaired just fine. After it booted up I put a game in to verify that everything was in working order. It wont recognize any games when they are put in after boot. When the psp is off, I put a game in, it loads to the sony entertainment but stops at the background of the xmb and freezes. No icons or anything. I can hear the umd spinning the disc but that is it. I have replaced the umd drive and still have the same issue.

The second psp will not boot. I get a green light for about 3 seconds then it turns off. I have pulled the battery and tried to boot off ac power but the green light will not come on. I have swapped the battery which made no difference. I don't think i need to bridge the fuses because it does get power, just won't boot. As far as I know it is all stock. I have also swapped out the abxy board and that didnt work either. I have removed the ribbon cables one by one and tried to boot each time so I could pin point the issue but the results were the same. No boot.

Sorry for the long post but I have been searching high and low with no concrete results. Thanks in advance for any insight on the issues.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - general discussion > 2 stock 3001's with major issues-please help!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork