User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 03:17
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - general discussion > fixing my 2000
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Fixing my 2000
  Jump to:

Posted Message
dbratulin
_
23. September 2013 @ 21:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm not sure but my UMD drive isn't working I'm guessing it's messed up because I don't hear the usual whirr or any other noises.

Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
24. September 2013 @ 13:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is it connected properly? Is this the same PSP with the brocken backlight?

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
dbratulin
_
24. September 2013 @ 21:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah it's the same I'm trying to refurbish and sell it.

AfterDawn Addict
_
25. September 2013 @ 12:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
A working one is maybe worth around 30 to 40 Euro unopened, and you'd need around 10 to 30 Euro in parts, depending on whether the backlight is fixable. Plus you'd have to tell the buyer that it has been opened before, which means it's worth goes down.
For the defect: Sounds like your drive motor is broken, and that means you have to replace the entire drive (around 10 Euro).

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
Advertisement
_
__

_
dbratulin
_
25. September 2013 @ 19:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You live in Europe? Nice and for the drive motor I'm going to check if its plugged in. And by the way can I have your E-mail because your really helpful =D! And do you think its worth fixing a PSP 1000 so that the UMD works and then changing the shell to white, adding red buttons and a analog cap (also red), and then adding red LED'S?

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - general discussion > fixing my 2000

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork