User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 17:48
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - general discussion > i need help please
Show topics

Forums
Forums
I need help please
  Jump to:

Posted Message
forgotten666
_
11. October 2012 @ 19:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what could be wrong with my psp? because when i go to turn it on, the green light will turn on, but the screen will not, and after about 2-3 minutes the light will just go out. If i plug it in, the charging light goes on, but the screen still wont come on..what should i do?
fauzans
_
12. October 2012 @ 15:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Your subject title should not be "I need help" or "please help me" or "help needed",It should be brief and informative.I'm telling you this because one of the moderators closed my thread because of that.
Now to the problem at hand that your psp lcd isn't responding,their are a couple of ways to troubleshoot your problem.
Shut off your psp completely by holding the power button for a brief moment and switch it on if the rest of your psp is working properly then your psp should give you the start up tone,if it gives you the start up tone then we can safely assume that your psp is working on the other hand if it doesn't gives you the start up tone then try the plus volume button to increase the volume and try again.
Look closely for any damage to your screen and what exactly you were doing before you the screen stopped working knowing that might help to troubleshoot the problem even further.
I'm assuming that your psp's warranty has expired but if it hasn't expired and if their is no physical damage to your screen then you might want to check in with sony's service center.
I hope my post was useful and let me know if you need anymore assistance.
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. October 2012 @ 17:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If only the screen was defective the PSP wouldn't switch itself off, I assume it's a brick (flash got corroded). This happens sometimes without any external reason and is another proof of Sony using components of extraordinary quality. On a PSP 1000 or early PSP 2000 you need a Pandora battery, on a newer 2000, 3000 or Go you are screwed if you're out of warranty (which I also assume).

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
12. October 2012 @ 20:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - general discussion > i need help please

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork