User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 21:39
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - general discussion > why can't i copy iso files to to my hacked pspgo
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Why can't i copy iso files to to my hacked pspgo
  Jump to:

Posted Message
kell666
_
7. October 2012 @ 02:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i added firmware to my pspgo, but everytime i try to copy iso files ithits a certain point and just stops. please help!
Advertisement
_
__
megadunderhead
_
8. October 2012 @ 13:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by kell666:
i added firmware to my pspgo, but everytime i try to copy iso files ithits a certain point and just stops. please help!
ok you need to copy the files to a folder on the psp called ISO all in caps this folder has to be in the root of the system storage not in the PSP folder

Second what game are you trying to copy

third which firmware please

fourth digital version iso or umd iso

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 8. October 2012 @ 13:03

AfterDawn Addict
_
8. October 2012 @ 15:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I think this is quite pointless, because the actual transfer of the iso from PC to PSPGo is the problem. Make sure you have enough space left in the PSPGo's storage, other than that I don't know what your problem may cause.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
kell666
_
8. October 2012 @ 16:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
there's plenty of room on the psp. that's why i cant figure it out. it'll start copying, hit a certain point and disconnect from the usb. it makes no sense to me
megadunderhead
_
3. November 2012 @ 03:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by kell666:
there's plenty of room on the psp. that's why i cant figure it out. it'll start copying, hit a certain point and disconnect from the usb. it makes no sense to me
Ahhhh your getting disconnected thank you i can fix this.

Turn off the usb charging option on the psp go its in system settings i think once shut off your psp go should keep connected had the same issue thanks for explaining more

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 3. November 2012 @ 03:04

Advertisement
_
__

_
qmdqwd
_
13. December 2012 @ 00:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
e ...I think you are skillful
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - general discussion > why can't i copy iso files to to my hacked pspgo

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork