User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 01:20
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > pc hardware > building a new pc > looking forthe ultimate laptop/tablet
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Looking forthe ultimate laptop/tablet
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
13. July 2013 @ 09:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The only thing I can find is

http://www.amazon.com/HEWLETT-PACKARD-T...=pd_sim_sbs_e_1

Of which I had but broke and warranty could not fix it, I been looking around but nothing else has the video chipset or stylus.

Basically I am looking for something that can do some semi modern PC gaming and draw on it with a descent stylus.

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.
Advertisement
_
__
ddp
_
13. July 2013 @ 12:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correct forum. what did you break on it?
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
13. July 2013 @ 12:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
moved to correct forum. what did you break on it?
The screen but already when through the warranty and got a reimbursement check, it went to bills but when I started to look around tablets have no stylist and the laptop tablets don't have a good video chipset, I found something by asus but it had no stylist. ><

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.
ddp
_
13. July 2013 @ 13:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thought it was the screen you broke. they can be replaced as have done that half dozen times.
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
13. July 2013 @ 16:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
thought it was the screen you broke. they can be replaced as have done that half dozen times.
It was under warranty I sent it in at first they thought they could fix it but could not and I got the HDD back and 880$, square trade I love you!

afterdawn.com > forums > pc hardware > building a new pc > looking forthe ultimate laptop/tablet

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork