Show topics

Forums
Forums
PC building help
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Lactis
_
10. January 2013 @ 18:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Looking to build my first PC. I do have to admit I get stuck when looking at a good video card and mobo to go with.

Right now I'm looking this i5-3570K

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116504

For a case.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147107

Now new egg gives me this combo when looking at the parts and looks pretty good

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBund...t=Combo.1069078

Also I'm guess SSD's are the new rage for gaming, but I'll hold out in that for now. Is there anything you would change or add?
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. January 2013 @ 19:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you like the case, stick with that one. Otherwise everything looks fine, but obviously you need a hard drive of some sort.

13 product reviews
_
14. January 2013 @ 03:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Lactis:
Also I'm guess SSD's are the new rage for gaming, but I'll hold out in that for now. Is there anything you would change or add?
What a lot of people do, is they get a small SSD Drive, and use that for the installation of Windows, and files and other programs, then you have a large HDD to store your games and what not.

I've got a 120GB SSD, for Windows 7, and then a 3TB for everything else that I have.

_
17. January 2013 @ 08:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. January 2013 @ 13:42

ddp
_
17. January 2013 @ 13:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
GTR35, open your own thread as per forum rules. post edited.

13 product reviews
_
18. January 2013 @ 02:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by emily66012:
Hallo guys,
Nice link shared. I want to buy a PC soon, and I'm looking forward to it to, but i don't know a good website to build a computer, i also want help on finding the perfect specs to run bf3 at more than 30 or 60 frames. Any help will be appreciated
I usually go to NewEgg to build the computers, but then look around on the web to see if I can find the parts for cheaper! So try out NewEgg and see how that works out for you!

ddp
_
18. January 2013 @ 11:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spammer spammed
Advertisement
_
__

_
Lactis
_
23. January 2013 @ 15:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Okay thanks for reply's guys.
afterdawn.com > forums > pc hardware > building a new pc > pc building help

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork