User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 16:30
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > pc hardware > building a new pc > tablet vs slim line laptop
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Tablet vs slim line laptop
  Jump to:

Posted Message
sassy_sis
_
3. October 2013 @ 00:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi all,

Hoping you can help. Hubby has started up his own accounting practice and wants to purchase either a tablet or slim line laptop to take with him when he sees clients.

Our only pre-requisites are: we need to be able to sync it with our home PC (rules out any apple products), needs to have the Microsoft office package installed, in particular excel and he would also like to be able to have clients sign docs, so electronic signature is also required.

I've looked at the Microsoft Surface pro and it looks like something that may fit the bill but I'm worried about the memory capacity, 128GB is the largest and I believe windows will take up roughly 20GB of that.

Any ideas?
Thanks heaps
ddp
_
3. October 2013 @ 12:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correct forum.
as long as slimline laptop has cd\dvd drive which is why it is called a laptop not a netbook & a vga port to hookup to external monitor say for a presentation than i would go with the laptop.
afterdawn.com > forums > pc hardware > building a new pc > tablet vs slim line laptop

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork