User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 16:38
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - unlocking and hacking > backup iphone contacts before jailbreak
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Backup iPhone contacts before jailbreak
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Portokal
_
18. October 2012 @ 07:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi I am about to jailbreak my iPhone 4 but before I do that, I would like to back up my contacts to my computer. How is that possible?
Elitr
_
18. October 2012 @ 08:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I used copytrans contacts to back up my old iphone contacts to my computer and then transfer them to my new iphone 5.

in your case, just back the contacts up and then import them to the same iphone after the jailbreak. When you export, make sure to select the "iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch" option.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. May 2013 @ 10:27

Portokal
_
19. October 2012 @ 06:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you! I saved my iphone address book on my computer as per your instructions.
Advertisement
_
__

_
birgitstorch
_
28. January 2013 @ 02:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can use outlook express to back up contacts and messages.
I have done this but it was not the easiest thing to do.
You need to go to info in your iPhone settings in iTunes, select where you want to back it up to in outlook or yahoo, windows or google, then sync your phone and job done.
What's more,these articles maybe can make a effort of transferring iPhone contacts to computer.
* How to transfer contacts from iPhone to PC
* How to copy iPhone contacts to Mac
Hope it worked for me as well.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. January 2013 @ 20:46

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - unlocking and hacking > backup iphone contacts before jailbreak

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork