User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 08:57
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - unlocking and hacking > blacklisted iphone 5c rogers
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blacklisted iphone 5c rogers
  Jump to:

Posted Message
ryytag
_
9. January 2014 @ 23:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Okay, so. I'm currently a struggling student (financially) and unfortunately someone just ripped me off! I paid $350 for an iphone 5c with Rogers. When I tested out the phone with the guys SIM card, everything worked fine and there was service and everything. Then as soon as I bought a simcard and put it in, the phone was listed on the blacklist. I had no idea what the blacklist was until then, and I'm very very upset as it was a gift for my boyfriend for Christmas.

I was just wondering if anyone knows how to get around the blacklist? I do feel bad someone lost their phone but I also paid $350 for it. I've heard mixed answers. Some say there is no way. Other have mentioned something about firmware flash and getting a new serial number. And others have said to sell it in another country. Someone offered to buy it and ship it to Nigeria, I'm just not sure if this is too sketchy or not. The imei number is blacklisted. And it also shows that the phone still has apple care warranty, so some people also said to talk to apple, but I'm just really not sure.

So, is there anyway around this? I really can't afford losing $350 at the moment.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - unlocking and hacking > blacklisted iphone 5c rogers

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork