User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 15:47
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - unlocking and hacking > help iphone 3 locked o2
Show topics

Forums
Forums
help iphone 3 locked o2
  Jump to:

Posted Message
del855
_
23. June 2013 @ 19:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello I have an Iphone 3 that my my boy has bought it is locked to o2 in uk can anyone tell me how to unlock to all networks please
megadunderhead
_
27. June 2013 @ 19:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i can tell you but it's rather tough and you are going to be facing a issue here as well.

You will have to jailbreak the phone to unlock it for all carriers however you need redsnow to do this also which Iphone 3

iphone 3. IOS stops at ios 5 and most apps starting in dec will require ios 6 and ios 7 so many of the iphone 3 and 3gs models will be worthless when ios 7 comes out because ios 7 is not 3g compatible nor 3 compatible it will be worthless to download apps and utilitys.

so you know that come dec your phone still might not work after dec but redsnow is your best bet as long as its not on the latest version of ios if it is your going to need a new jailbreak look on youtube there are many

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. June 2013 @ 19:54

phonix01
_
14. August 2013 @ 01:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, del855
You can unlock your Iphone3,But I would like to make it clear there are two types of Iphone3 is available one is Iphone3g and another one is Iphone3gs so make it clear while unlocking.And speaking about unlocking,you can unlock your Iphone by using the remote unlock service.The service which is said to be the best and reliable way to unlock a Iphone.If you are interested then you can get the remote unlock service from the site Unlock-Zone.com by providing some basic information about the phone like the country and the network to which the phone is locked to.After providing this information you can avail the service from the site to unlock the phone to use it with any other GSM network of your choice.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - unlocking and hacking > help iphone 3 locked o2

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork