User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 10:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - unlocking and hacking > help jailbreaking iphone 4 6.0
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Help Jailbreaking iphone 4 6.0
  Jump to:

Posted Message
blowe3711
_
24. October 2012 @ 12:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Im trying to jailbreak the Verizon Iphone 4 running 6.0, Using the latest RedSnow.

Following the process by (redsnow,youtube). Seems I cant get the iphone to go into DFU mode, The phone will either boot back like normal and redsnow says waiting for reboot, if I let the home button go.
If I keep holding the home button I get the usb communication error which gives me the symbol like its connected to Itunes.
Ive tried using My windows 7 desktop, also tried my windows vista laptop.
Itunes vs 10.7

Thanks for any help on this!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. October 2012 @ 12:54

13 product reviews
_
5. February 2013 @ 02:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I would suggest just updating to 6.1 iOS, and use the new tool Evasi0n to give you an untethered jailbreak. Don't always have to connect it when rebooting it!

See how that works out for ya!

hanoobal
_
20. June 2013 @ 12:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'd also use evasi0n to jailbreak if I were in your place. Here is a quick guide on how to jailbreak iPhone running iOS 6 via evasi0n
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - unlocking and hacking > help jailbreaking iphone 4 6.0

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork