User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 06:48
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - unlocking and hacking > unlock iphone 4s
Show topics

Forums
Forums
unlock iphone 4s
  Jump to:

Posted Message
klkrab
_
2. December 2013 @ 22:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have an att iphone 4s. I want to use that phone, but with straighttalk. The people with straighttalk said I need to unlock it first.
1) For my non-accepted sim card can I just buy a sim card through straighttalk?
2) How can I unlock my iphone 4s? Att won't unlock iphones right now-don't know why.
Thanks!!
Advertisement
_
__
hanoobal
_
16. January 2014 @ 10:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The only way to unlock an iPhone is through Apple via the carrier your iPhone is locked with.
Tamara_91
_
11. March 2014 @ 07:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by klkrab:
I have an att iphone 4s. I want to use that phone, but with straighttalk. The people with straighttalk said I need to unlock it first.
1) For my non-accepted sim card can I just buy a sim card through straighttalk?
2) How can I unlock my iphone 4s? Att won't unlock iphones right now-don't know why.
Thanks!!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. March 2014 @ 13:43

ddp
_
11. March 2014 @ 13:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Tamara_91, you look like a spammer & if i see you post as a spammer then i will ban you & delete your posts so be very carefull what you post.
Tamara_91
_
11. March 2014 @ 13:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
Tamara_91, you look like a spammer & if i see you post as a spammer then i will ban you & delete your posts so be very carefull what you post.
thank you for warning me I'll be cafeull. I deleted my post if you don't like it but I can't understand why you decided that I look like a spammer?
ddp
_
11. March 2014 @ 13:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
because i've seen enough of them to know what i'm looking for in a spammer post. you didn't delete you post being you still have klkrab's quote in it. you can't delete a post just edit it as only moderators & admin can actually delete posts.
Tamara_91
_
11. March 2014 @ 14:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
because i've seen enough of them to know what i'm looking for in a spammer post. you didn't delete you post being you still have klkrab's quote in it. you can't delete a post just edit it as only moderators & admin can actually delete posts.
I didn't delete it cause I don't know how to delete so I just edited as you see no problem if you delete it but I'm not going to spam anything :)))
Advertisement
_
__

_
Zisis
_
28. April 2014 @ 12:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey there,

In order to Unlock your iPhone 4s from AT&T carrier, you either have to contact AT&T for it (Assuming that your contract is ended) or make an Official IMEI Unlock. This costs around $50, and it can unlock permanently your iPhone (Its IMEI number do be more precise).
There is a hardware method too, but I havent heard many good things for them, so I would stay away from them.
Just to know, the AT&T uses GSM, which means that if the carrier you want to use uses CDMA, you will not be able to use it!
Personally, I unlocked my iPhone 4s which was on Softbank carrier, and now I can use normally my countrys carriers without any issue (Although Softbank was a bit expensive :().
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - unlocking and hacking > unlock iphone 4s

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork