User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 10:01
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - general discussion > from iphone to mac
Show topics

Forums
Forums
from iphone to mac
  Jump to:

Posted Message
coolzm
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
1. August 2011 @ 23:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello,everybody,I bought a new iphone Recently,but I meet a problem with it.
my iphone:iphone 4
operating system:iOS 4
my mac:mac OS X 10.6
Is there an easy way to sync all my iPhone notes to my macbook?
Thanks a lot.
Advertisement
_
__
roselinap
_
3. August 2011 @ 01:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Launch iPhone to Mac Transfer software, and connect your iPhone with Mac, you will see all information about your iPhone, such as type, capacity, version, serial number, and format, will be shown on the main interface.Above information is come from a article I have found online,here I share it for you How to backup iPhone to Mac. Hope it will help you,too.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. August 2011 @ 21:28

Tracywa
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
10. August 2011 @ 21:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by roselinap:
Launch iPhone to Mac Transfer software, and connect your iPhone with Mac, you will see all information about your iPhone, such as type, capacity, version, serial number, and format, will be shown on the main interface.Above information is come from a article I have found online,here I share it for you How to backup iPhone to Mac. Hope it will help you,too.

Detailed info, like it.
Altyin
_
26. August 2011 @ 11:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by roselinap:
Launch iPhone to Mac Transfer software, and connect your iPhone with Mac, you will see all information about your iPhone, such as type, capacity, version, serial number, and format, will be shown on the main interface.
Above information is come from a article I have found online,here I share it for you How to backup iPhone to Mac. Hope it will help you,too.

You can sync your notes via iTunes on the info tab in the other section. You can also use mobileme. I cannot recall if you can get a limited version of MobileMe while they are in transition to iCloud? If not, once iCloud is live, that will support the syncing of notes. It also works great for contacts.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. August 2011 @ 11:47

Advertisement
_
__

_
pearlmi
_
28. September 2011 @ 00:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm not 100% sure if you can sync notes, but if you can, you'd most likely do it through iTunes. iTunes is what you use to take care of any syncing between your iPhone and computer.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - general discussion > from iphone to mac

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork