User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 23:06
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - general discussion > i am sad
Show topics

Forums
Forums
i am sad
  Jump to:

Posted Message
issufi
_
15. April 2012 @ 07:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i got iphone 4 from denmark gifted from a ´friend but he have been honest with me that the iphone 4 he found it in bus when he was travelling the the around the city, he decided to offer me the phone,but the phone could not work in denmark they told me that the the onwner of the phone listed his phone to a black list so no one can use it any more. but when i was in portugal i can able to use it but now i am in sweeden i cant use it anymore. is any one can help me about it.? i would appreciate your regards.
ddp
_
15. April 2012 @ 20:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
help yourself with this link. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/440385
closed
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - general discussion > i am sad

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork