User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 12:11
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - general discussion > iphone is better?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
iPhone is better?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
poojadahiya
_
20. December 2011 @ 04:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Guys, i want to take your opinion about Apple devices or tablets. Apple comes with stunning gadgets which equipped with latest technology and functionality. So, guys tell me according to you- Apple is better devices than other brand manufacturer?
Advertisement
_
__
Staff Member

2 product reviews
_
23. December 2011 @ 06:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by poojadahiya:
Guys, i want to take your opinion about Apple devices or tablets. Apple comes with stunning gadgets which equipped with latest technology and functionality. So, guys tell me according to you- Apple is better devices than other brand manufacturer?
First off, I wouldn't necessarily say they're equipped with the latest technology. In some ways (like video chips) they are superior. In others (like display size) they are behind. There's nothing that makes the iPhone 4S categorically better than say the Galaxy S II, Galaxy Nexus, or Droid RAZR. It depends on what features you are looking for.

For example, the iPhone is the best phone for my wife but absolutely unsuitable for me.

Rich Fiscus
@Vurbal on Twitter
AfterDawn Staff Writer
_
25. January 2012 @ 00:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I do like my iPhone but there's more than a few things I miss about having an Android, such as all the liberality.

bosco2012
_
20. February 2012 @ 02:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i think iPhone is the best phone, its' a good device...
Irfansweb
_
4. March 2012 @ 12:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Do any one of you know the iphone 5 release date?
_
11. March 2012 @ 13:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by bosco2012:
i think iPhone is the best phone, its' a good device...
i have the i phone 3gs and a motorola defy plus and i must say the defy plus wins by a mile, firstly the i phone is fragile mine is on its 3rd digitizer glass, the i phone suffers from the apple grip of control which basically means that the phone only allows apps and music bought and approved from itunes/app store. you cant even swap stuff by bluetooth with other phones which is just apple controlling what you do with your i phone.
the i phone and motorolla defy are about the same in speed but the defy has far superior android apps, its splash proof shockproof scratch proof and just so strong as i have dropped it loads of times and it just bounces. i can upload apps straight to my defy memory card downloaded from torrent sites and install them from memory,and most importantly my defy was bought sim free so it can use any network. my i phone has sat in a drawer for the last two months because it is just not as good as my defy plus.

"pc`s laptops and smartphones earn me a good living"

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. March 2012 @ 12:15

merdoc
_
4. April 2012 @ 15:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have had every iPhone to date but I do think that iOS is starting to look dated now as it has not changed much in the last few years.
hanoobal
_
6. June 2012 @ 07:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Irfansweb:
Do any one of you know the iphone 5 release date?
This is not known yet. Some people expect this to be mentioned on the imminently upcoming Apple WWDC although I do not think we will know soon since the 4S was released less than a year ago...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. June 2012 @ 07:40

justinthomsony
_
19. June 2012 @ 04:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
iPhone is extremely best phone. Apple is one of leading cell phone industry of this world. I am eagerly waiting for iPhone 5. It's much slimmer iPhone piece with exceptional applications and games.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. June 2012 @ 04:32

hanoobal
_
3. July 2012 @ 12:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by justinthomsony:
iPhone is extremely best phone. Apple is one of leading cell phone industry of this world. I am eagerly waiting for iPhone 5. It's much slimmer iPhone piece with exceptional applications and games.
You have to acknowledge, however, that with the release of Samsung Galaxy III, bars are raised further, and Apple must by all means show something extraordinary (in other words: better than the Galaxy III) in order to truly continue leading the herd.

It will also be extremely interesting to watch the fight of the giants (Apple and Microsoft) with Surface tablet "surfacing" soon :)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 3. July 2012 @ 12:25

JST1946
_
3. July 2012 @ 13:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can all keep your iPhones if that's what melts your butter.I'm not really impressed a whole lot.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
luke35whelan
_
8. July 2012 @ 19:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I had the RAZR Max for about a week and exchanged it for the 4S. Reason was the size of the RAZR. Just too big on my hip. The RAZR was twice the phone the 4S is in terms of ability but I have to say, I like the 4S better. I dont do a whole lot with the phone beyond call, texting and such anyway. I'm not an Apple guy, trust me.
bosco2012
_
11. July 2012 @ 04:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by hanoobal:
Originally posted by justinthomsony:
You have to acknowledge, however, that with the release of Samsung Galaxy III, bars are raised further, and Apple must by all means show something extraordinary (in other words: better than the Galaxy III) in order to truly continue leading the herd.

It will also be extremely interesting to watch the fight of the giants (Apple and Microsoft) with Surface tablet "surfacing" soon :)
Samsung Galaxy III is very hot now, It's a wonderful phone the same as iPhone 4S.
_
21. July 2012 @ 19:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by iphoneboss:
There is no doubt that iPhone is better then all other phone in this worlds.I always love to use it and i know its extremely good and give us great facilities to doing our work very easily.
So,i can not pass a single day without it.
that is so sad on so many levels.
ddp
_
21. July 2012 @ 20:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
agreed, so sad.
_
9. August 2012 @ 15:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
penis envy is a scary thing.
ddp
_
9. August 2012 @ 16:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spammer spammed.
cian403
_
30. November 2012 @ 17:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by vurbal:
Originally posted by poojadahiya:
First off, I wouldn't necessarily say they're equipped with the latest technology. In some ways (like video chips) they are superior. In others (like display size) they are behind. There's nothing that makes the iPhone 4S categorically better than say the Galaxy S II, Galaxy Nexus, or Droid RAZR. It depends on what features you are looking for.

For example, the iPhone is the best phone for my wife but absolutely unsuitable for me.
I agree. I think that style wise the iphone has it right. if the phone gets too bulky it might as well be a tablet. The iPhone has found a way to stay sleek and still improve screen size which is a pet peeve of most people when it comes to the iPhone.
_
5. December 2012 @ 06:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Apple products are generally more expensive that Android counterparts of a Similar Spec. Good Android brands to consider are Asus and Samsung.
_
5. December 2012 @ 12:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just remember that an i phone costing several hundred pounds is not even capable of transferring a bluetooth file to another phone, even a twenty pound phone of any other brand can do that. the bluetooth that is on an iphone is for sending sound to bluetooth headphones only, but the bluetooth sound quality on stereo bluetooth headphones is far inferior to the samsung, motorola, nokia and sony android phones.

"pc`s laptops and smartphones earn me a good living"
_
6. December 2012 @ 12:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just remember most the parts inside apple phones are actually made by samsung once they stop supplying the parts apple will fail.

also i think this topic was basically made by an apple troll to advertise apple.think it should be closed before it turn into 1 big flame war.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
6. December 2012 @ 16:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by xboxdvl2:
just remember most the parts inside apple phones are actually made by samsung once they stop supplying the parts apple will fail.

also i think this topic was basically made by an apple troll to advertise apple.think it should be closed before it turn into 1 big flame war.
never thought of it that way but it makes sense.
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - general discussion > iphone is better?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork