User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 22:41
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - general discussion > jailbroken iphone 3gs stopped reading sim card?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Jailbroken Iphone 3GS stopped reading sim card?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Lactis
_
27. August 2012 @ 16:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So I have a JB 3Gs that I was using with my T-mobile sim card and was working fine, the firmware is 5.0.1. It keeps saying invalid sim. It just happend out the blue, notice I wasn't getting any service, turn air plane mode on and off, then got the invalid sim notification. The sim card works fine, as I have it in my old flip phone atm.
supercopy
_
12. October 2012 @ 02:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Were you originally on iOS 5.0.0, and perhaps accidentally allowed the device to update itself to 5.0.1 (without even having to plug into a computer)? That could mess up your jailbreak.

Also, I presume you preserved the firmware on your baseband modem to a version <= 5.13 ? Check whether it got updated to a non-unlockable version behind your back.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > iphone - general discussion > jailbroken iphone 3gs stopped reading sim card?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork