User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 00:06
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > afterdawn marketplace > sell your stuff > forum rule violation!!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Forum Rule Violation!!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
rocketnine
_
4. March 2013 @ 06:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
6) All trade must take place solely on AfterDawn.com, meaning that linking to auction sites, classified ad sites or any other external sites from your ad is strictly prohibited.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. March 2013 @ 15:53

kanaske
_
4. March 2013 @ 07:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
send it to manufacture to have bios replaced.
_
4. March 2013 @ 14:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just go to the acer website and http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/notebook/as_one_150.html and d/load the bios update 3309, open the folder and copy two files to a formatted fat usb stick. Rename the file FLASHIT to FLASHIT.EXE and the second file 3309.fd(bios file) to ZG5IA32.FD rename them precisely like that, please check your spelling is correct. Insert the usb stick into the usb left hand side make sure the charger is plugged in . Hold down keys fn+esc and power up the laptop, when the power led begins to blink release the two buttons and press the power button just once, observe the usb stick flashing indicating it's flashing the bios, please note this can take a few attempts, I once struggled for a few hours until I finally tamed the beast :) be patient okay, I would like to point out if you wish to update within winxp use the same bios update 3309 , extract the zipped files to a formatted usb stick and rename the two files again but DO NOT REMOVE or interfere with the other files in the folder , with the laptop up and running open the folder and click on the Insysdeflash file only within the winflash file, this will flash your bios within windows and update it to the latest version, I read that flashing it when using the fn+esc keys merely restores the bios , I have tested this and mine updated to 3309 only when I flashed my bios within windows using the complete d/loaded bios update as mentioned . It will be worth reading the read me file to see what has changed in this bios version, I can tell you that for those out there that have password issues i.e. hdd set, the need to enter password with upper case is not a requirement more and there are a lot more fixes too.

Playstation 2-Free McBoot,HDloader 8.0c,Open PS2 Loader 0.7,80gb Maxtor HDD,SMS Media Player,PGen,SNES Station- Installed
GameCube-SDload,SD Card Adapter,BBA Adapter,2 Color Case,GnuboyGX,MPlayer- Installed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. March 2013 @ 14:22

Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
4. March 2013 @ 15:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
title & post edited, thread closed as per forum rules.
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > afterdawn marketplace > sell your stuff > forum rule violation!!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork