User User name Password  

Saturday 18.5.2024 / 20:50
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > dvd-vcr combos > stop with the confusing the confusion.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
STOP with the Confusing the Confusion.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
1. October 2009 @ 11:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AfterDawn dudes,

It's been quite a while. I tried yesterday 'and today' to simply return to a the forum thread on the Magnabox MWR20V6.

Good Grief! I had to twist & wind down 4 er 5 levels -"through back doors"-just to get back to the subject! That's ridicules!

I don't recall the >un-related< names of 'topics' on the way down to what I was seeking, except for one: it was something like a; "Home Theater" topic! what? whatwhatWHAT?

Specific hardware discussions, (a Mag- MWR20V6, or whatever), are shoved under an 'indistinst' subject like Home Theaterzzzzz?

Q: Define a 'good filing system'?

A: A system in which one can follow - in a defined order - back to any filed topic or subject desired later. :-) use it well.
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
1. October 2009 @ 19:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I found it in one search and click. Did you try to search?

OK, well it also helps if you spell it correctly.

It's MAGNAVOX, not MAGNABOX.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 2. October 2009 @ 13:49

_
2. October 2009 @ 06:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
..plus has it not occurred to you that this forum is lucky to even exist, what with it's massive 2 pages of threads. Nothing to do with the fact that VCR's aren't quite as popular as they were in Victorian times eh :)

Plus we can't help it people make everything difficult for themselves. One click on the large 'Forums' tab up top of any Afterdawn page and lo and behold a little rolling of the mouse wheel (no clicks) will show this very forum....

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 2. October 2009 @ 06:51

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
4. October 2009 @ 15:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dailun:

Ouch !

"The flimsier the product,the higher the price"
Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition

_
5. October 2009 @ 00:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
anyone know where i can get a good vcr with hdmi?lol.

28 product reviews
_
3. March 2010 @ 01:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by iluvendo:
Originally posted by dailun:

Ouch !
Ditto. Gerry I've noticed your're all over the place when you write on these forums. Take a chill pill and just get to the point.

Advertisement
_
__

_
scum101
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
3. March 2010 @ 03:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wow.. 6 months later

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > dvd-vcr combos > stop with the confusing the confusion.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork