User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 13:33
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > usenet newsgroups - help, how-tos and discussion > joining downloaded files
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Joining Downloaded Files
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Chichiluke
_
21. January 2013 @ 15:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi,

I need to download a 300mb video file from usenet, but my client only allows 200mb files. How do i edit the nzb to create a 200mb video file and a 100mb video file?
I have tried just separating lines in the nzb to separate nzb files, keeping the headers and footers. After downloading, the first file played ok, but the second did not. I tried adding the suffix .001 and .002 and joining them with hjsplit and this seemed to work. It worked much the same as before, the first part of the video played fine, it just stopped when it got to the content from the second downloaded file.

Can anybody please help?

Cheers,
Rich
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > usenet newsgroups - help, how-tos and discussion > joining downloaded files

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork