User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 21:01
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > usenet newsgroups - help, how-tos and discussion > looking for a different provider besides astraweb
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Looking for a different provider besides Astraweb
  Jump to:

Posted Message
wheelstb
_
26. December 2012 @ 14:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have used and liked Astraweb for a long time. But now I have noticed that a lot of the files I want to download seem to have been removed from the server.

This kind of defeats the purpose of USENET. Can anyone recommend a different provider?

I'd be interested in something with SSL encryption, unlimited service and uncensored service.

Can anyone make any recommendations? I have tried USENET server in the past it was okay. I believe that they are censored now. I recently tried Tweaknews and found it to be very slow.

Thank you in advance, I appreciate any help.
drago13
_
27. April 2013 @ 07:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm using dutch providers like XLNed and XSnews and am satisfied cause in netherlands they are more loyal to DMCA.
wheelstb
_
28. April 2013 @ 21:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you. I will have to check them out.

Right now I'm going to have to do a lot of research to figure out which provider is best. I'm having difficulty with content not being available on astraweb
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > usenet newsgroups - help, how-tos and discussion > looking for a different provider besides astraweb

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork