User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 05:22
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > android > android 2.2 for motorola droid
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Android 2.2 for Motorola Droid
  Jump to:

Posted Message
spar10
_
17. August 2010 @ 10:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just got an update on my Motorola Droid for 2.2 and was really surprised because I haven't heard anything about the Droid getting the update or a time frame for the update. I was just wondering if anyone else got the update or heard about the droid getting the update.
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
20. August 2010 @ 06:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yup...they are rolling out the update slowly. Don't expect too much; it is one of the first betas of Froyo; it was never intended for release, and it is slow and buggy. I honestly don't know why verizon did this; the newer builds are all leaked from verizon, so they clearly have access to these better builds. If I didn't know better, I would think that the Verizon iPhone rumors are true, and that verizon is trying to make the iPhone look better by making Android look worse.
spar10
_
20. August 2010 @ 08:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
alright thanks
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > android > android 2.2 for motorola droid

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork