User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 02:38
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > android > eken w70 / mid 8850 7 inch tablet
Show topics

Forums
Forums
EKEN W70 / MID 8850 7 INCH TABLET
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
8. March 2013 @ 14:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am trying to get the tv catchup app to run on my eken w70 but i only have sound and no picture, i have installed flashplayer and auto hide the task bar but still no picture.
my tablet is running ics 4.0.3. tv catchup is the best uk freeview app that i have used and it works perfectly on my motorola defy+ running gingerbread, has anyone got this app to run on ics? so far this is the only problem i have had with this brilliant little tablet.
megadunderhead
_
4. May 2013 @ 07:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Most likely it's the tablets o.s because its out of date it might need to be updated before you could run anything newer there are several apps now that require the updated android o.s
_
4. May 2013 @ 08:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by megadunderhead:
Most likely it's the tablets o.s because its out of date it might need to be updated before you could run anything newer there are several apps now that require the updated android o.s
thanks for the reply but it is not an outdated o/s as the app runs perfectly on gingerbread which is a year older than i.c.s, after looking further into this problem it seems that gingerbread is supported by flashplayer but i.c.s is not supported. so any apps that need flashplayer to run on i.c.s will encounter problems, so anyone thinking of upgrading to i.c.s from gingerbread should think twice about doing it. my phone with gingerbread runs any app flawlessly.

"pc`s laptops and smartphones earn me a good living"
Advertisement
_
__

_
megadunderhead
_
4. May 2013 @ 16:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Actually i noticed this might have to do with another issue i reported in the linux area of afterdawn forums adobe has stated there last version of flash player is 11.2 for linux because android is based off of linux maybe they updated the app to support a newer version of flash but because android also will stop flash at 11.2 as well maybe it is a flash issue
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > android > eken w70 / mid 8850 7 inch tablet

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork