Show topics

Forums
Forums
HTC EVO and swype
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Sephlroth
_
5. October 2010 @ 11:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok first, I am not looking for a link to any pirated material, I am strongly against the act of stealing another's hard work... That being said, the following is only for knowledge and a better understanding, and becuase I am having trouble living without swype. Shapewriter kinda sucks (hate the case change key). Anyways, ok I read somewhere before, that one workaround for the Adobe cs4 collection was to stop it from communicating with adobe, or at least during the registration process. I am wondering if there is a similar method for .apk for the Android system. It seems like file editing would be the best way to say, get a demo to not run out of time (SlideIT) or workaround the constant reupdating swype has been doing for no apparent reason. Any ideas oh wise board?
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
6. October 2010 @ 23:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can just turn off auto-updating.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > android > htc evo and swype

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork