afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > android > jelly bean 4.1.2
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Jelly Bean 4.1.2
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
15. March 2013 @ 14:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This week I received the 4.1.2 update for my Verizon Samsung S3. The gallery app is no longer working the way it was designed. Before I got the update, all was working normally. Since the update, the gallery app will open, but I can't click on the thumb tiles or slide them across the screen. It will then return to the apps page. I have completed 2 factory resets, cleared app cache, and went into application manager to force the program down and enable and disable. No luck at all. Today I tried unchecking the picasa sync and google photos and still no luck.
andrews04
_
25. March 2013 @ 04:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
andrews04
_
25. March 2013 @ 04:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hard reset fixed everything on my brothers Galaxy S3
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. September 2013 @ 23:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by andrews04:
You're not alone:

http://community.vodafone.com.au/t5/And...ate/td-p/168120
You linked to the 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update, not the one that 75aces is referring to.

@75aces: I know that this thread is old, but I have not experienced the problems you have had with the 4.1.2 update.

I have no problems at all with the gallery.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce - Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Computer: Intel Core i7-920 Nehalim;Asus P6T Deluxe V2

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 28. September 2013 @ 22:04

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > android > jelly bean 4.1.2

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork