User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 22:42
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > android > samsung galaxy - no pixs or vids
Show topics

Forums
Forums
samsung galaxy - no pixs or vids
  Jump to:

Posted Message
tali1
_
6. July 2013 @ 17:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Last week i took some pixs and vids with this phone-later i found none of the vids in my gallery or folders .The pixs were there though
Today took several pixs and videos - and none of them are in my gallery
They go onto my SD card and there is 9gb of free space

hanoobal
_
30. July 2013 @ 10:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by tali1:
Last week i took some pixs and vids with this phone-later i found none of the vids in my gallery or folders .The pixs were there though
Today took several pixs and videos - and none of them are in my gallery
They go onto my SD card and there is 9gb of free space
Do you by any chance use Picasa Web Albums? It has been known to cause issues with pictures disappearing from the phone's gallery. Try navigating to Settings > Accounts > your Gmail address and temporarily disable Picasa. Restart your Galaxy and see whether the pictures reappear.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > android > samsung galaxy - no pixs or vids

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork