Show topics

Forums
Forums
sd card in my tablet
  Jump to:

Posted Message
newguy485
_
9. January 2014 @ 11:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how do i use the sd card in my tablet? when i try to DL new apps it says its full so i bought 32g sd card and i tried DL again and still saying its full. also i herd that its possable to switch sd card storage with the main storage heres where i read it http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1422158

i have a samsung gallaxy 2

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 9. January 2014 @ 16:01

Advertisement
_
__
ddp
_
9. January 2014 @ 14:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correct forum.
newguy485
_
9. January 2014 @ 14:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
moved to correct forum.
what fourm
ddp
_
9. January 2014 @ 14:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what does "moved" mean?
newguy485
_
9. January 2014 @ 15:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what forum did you move it to
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. January 2014 @ 18:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by newguy485:
The Android forum. Look at the top of your screen.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce - Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Computer: Intel Core i7-920 Nehalim;Asus P6T Deluxe V2
newguy485
_
9. January 2014 @ 18:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by GrandpaBW:
can you answer my question?
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. January 2014 @ 22:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a Samsung Galaxy SIII, which has a 32GB SD card in it, in addition to the main storage. As far as I know, there is no way to download any apps and put them on the SD card, without doing some hack that could possibly compromise the phone.

I have not looked for anything that can "fix" the phone to do what you want.

Life is good!
newguy485
_
10. January 2014 @ 17:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a Samsung Galaxy SIII, which has a 32GB SD card in it, in addition to the main storage. As far as I know, there is no way to download any apps and put them on the SD card, without doing some hack that could possibly compromise the phone.

I have not looked for anything that can "fix" the phone to do what you want.
can i put my audio files on my sd card to free up space and still listen to them
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. January 2014 @ 22:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

can i put my audio files on my sd card to free up space and still listen to them
I haven't looked at putting anything but pictures on my SD card. Where do the audio files originate? I will give it a try tomorrow.

Life is good!
newguy485
_
11. January 2014 @ 08:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

I haven't looked at putting anything but pictures on my SD card. Where do the audio files originate? I will give it a try tomorrow.
DL onto my pc then synced to tablet
newguy485
_
18. January 2014 @ 13:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

have u tried putting audio files on ur sd card yet
AfterDawn Addict
_
20. January 2014 @ 22:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

have u tried putting audio files on ur sd card yet
No, I haven't had time to give it a shot. I will try to do so this week.

Life is good!
hanoobal
_
24. January 2014 @ 12:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Download and open Double twist on your tablet. Then swipe left to Settings. Click storage and change from internal memory to SD card.
newguy485
_
26. January 2014 @ 12:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
that only helped on double twist i want more storage for my whole tablet for apps and stuff
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. January 2014 @ 22:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
that only helped on double twist i want more storage for my whole tablet for apps and stuff
The easiest way is to take your SD card, out of your Galaxy S2, copy music files, from your computer, to a folder on the SD card, plug it back into your Galaxy S2, and use a music player, on your phone, to play the music off of your SD card.

That is what my son does. He said that you can do it through the phone, but he had his computer lock up a few times, so he just transfers the SD card, to his computer to get the music.

He also said that he has used an Amazon MP3 player and one from Google, but he says both are garbage. lol.

Life is good!
_
27. January 2014 @ 15:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The easiest way is to take your SD card, out of your Galaxy S2, copy music files, from your computer, to a folder on the SD card, plug it back into your Galaxy S2, and use a music player, on your phone, to play the music off of your SD card.

That is what my son does. He said that you can do it through the phone, but he had his computer lock up a few times, so he just transfers the SD card, to his computer to get the music.

He also said that he has used an Amazon MP3 player and one from Google, but he says both are garbage. lol.
depends if his computer has an sd card slot,most laptops would have 1 but desktops don't always have them,in saying that i did see a usb multi reader that has sd slot for about $10.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. January 2014 @ 22:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by xboxdvl2:

depends if his computer has an sd card slot,most laptops would have 1 but desktops don't always have them,in saying that i did see a usb multi reader that has sd slot for about $10.
I don't have an SD card reader on my desktop, but I do have a few different USB card readers that I use, and they work just fine with the SD card plugged into them and then plugged into a USB port.

Life is good!
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > android > sd card in my tablet

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork