User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 00:24
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > media players > .ogg? .mpc?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
.ogg? .mpc?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
10. May 2010 @ 23:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just got an album hoping it was mp3 but i forgot to look at it and when it finished downloading, i noticed that it was in a different format known as '.ogg'. To be quite honest i haven't really ever worked with any other format than mp3. Also with it i got another album which was in '.mpc', i have no idea what that is either. Can anybody help me out regarding what i should do with these, i was also hoping to put these in my ipod but that doesn't seem all that possible now, or does it?
Paula_X
Suspended permanently
_
11. May 2010 @ 05:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dbpoweramp will convert them to mp3 .. and vlc will play them as they are. ogg is a good format, I release my music in lossy format using it (and flac for the HQ ones.. free open codecs FTW). Sounds better than mp3 for the same compression.
_
11. May 2010 @ 10:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i found something called media monkey, its prety good supports everything even lets me burn or convert them
Advertisement
_
__

_
Paula_X
Suspended permanently
_
11. May 2010 @ 12:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
same sort of thing.. could have listed heaps of free audio format conversion apps.. never bother because most people like the swiss army knife dbpoweramp.

now you should be able to cope with .ape files too.. useful.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > media players > .ogg? .mpc?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork