User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 04:03
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > media players > another media player question
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Another Media player question
  Jump to:

Posted Message
NeVeR5000
_
17. November 2011 @ 12:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi all.

I'm thinking of getting a media player but not sure which one I need..

All i need is the following.

1) I've 1000's of movies on my PC ( in a folder ) I want to be able to view these on my TV
2) I dont want to have to connect a external HDD to the media player as i'd have keep disconnecting it and connecting it to my PC to add new content.
3) I've a router near my TV so connecting the Media player to the router and then connecting the media player to the TV ( via HDMI ) would work.
4) If i add new movies into that folder then i can via them on the TV straight away.

I dont need anything else like streaming live TV from the net. I dont need internal HDD on the media player.

Is there something ( that doesn't cost massive money ) out there ?

I've seen WD Live one but thats a little to much,

I've seen Cyclone on Amazon which looks great but I'd have to connect a external HDD.

Is there a happy middle ?

cheers :)
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > media players > another media player question

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork