User User name Password  

Monday 29.4.2024 / 01:56
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > media players > linux on andriod media player
Show topics

Forums
Forums
linux on andriod media player
  Jump to:

Posted Message
bigfella123
_
9. June 2014 @ 12:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi was wondering if any one could point me in the right direction , i m thinking of buying an andriod media player... cyclone nano sim plus media player for example....wiping it clean and installing a linux system on it so that i can install xmbc and use it to stream movies etc ,,,,,anyone got any tutorials/downloads of how to do it or links to where i can find out more .....and finally how difficult it would be to do ....many thanks
tongs007
_
10. June 2014 @ 08:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by bigfella123:
hi was wondering if any one could point me in the right direction , i m thinking of buying an andriod media player... cyclone nano sim plus media player for example....wiping it clean and installing a linux system on it so that i can install xmbc and use it to stream movies etc ,,,,,anyone got any tutorials/downloads of how to do it or links to where i can find out more .....and finally how difficult it would be to do ....many thanks
its a rubbish box i have one has no ethernet port so have to use it wirelessly which is no good for streaming hd content, if you have a look for the sumvision x2 it is far better, http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-59/android_tv_box-967279/
have a read of this

1 product review
_
10. June 2014 @ 12:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Why not try an EVO Xfinity box, this has XBMC integrated http://www.sat-shop.co.uk/Digital-Recei...oduct_info.html have seen it working and it was perfect but dont own one at the minute so cant say anymore about it.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > media players > linux on andriod media player

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork