User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 19:47
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > media players > recomendation for media player.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Recomendation for Media Player.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
jedipunk
_
7. October 2012 @ 23:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello my friends. I am here making this thread because I need your help on telling me which is the best player. I am using right now my PS3 with the PS3 Media Server. It works great and I really like it. BUT there is one problem.

CINAVIA

As many of you know this has been a problem for a lot of people. Anyways I've been to the stores and have been looking at different Media Players. Of course the SONY one is out of the question because of the same reason above. And no one in the stores can answer my questions about the players. Which are:

Will the player/server plays all files ? Example: .mkv, .avi etc. . .
Does the player enables the subtitles in the folder ? .srt .sub
Will it be compatible with the PS3MediaServer or Do i have to use another ?

Please Help Me choose which is the best :) IT will be appreciated.

mrslicker
_
8. October 2012 @ 05:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I can tell you for a non-network solution the brite-View Playtime (BV-3100) does some nice stuff. The hardware quality is not so durable. but format-wise it does a lot. It plays DVD and BD iso's. There is some known issue with subtitles, which affects a lot of anime fans. There are other products from the same company that have "transmission" capabilities.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > media players > recomendation for media player.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork