User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 00:42
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > 3d tv > best 3d blu ray player for avi files.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Best 3D blu ray player for avi files.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
9. March 2013 @ 22:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I currently have an LG blu ray player. It plays all sorts of file types including AVI, MKV and Xvid. It also supports AC3 codecs.I am searching for a 3D blu ray player to go with my new 3D LG TV that will play the same file types. I am having no problem with the Xvid and MKV files, but I have been unable to find one that will play AVI files. Since my movie collection consists of mostly AVI files, it is important to have equipment that will support it. Does anyone have any suggestions for a player that would do this and work well with my TV?
tongs007
_
10. March 2013 @ 09:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electro...0130310144843:s
i use this and it plays anything i throw at it including 3d files. only thing it wont play is iso files
_
10. March 2013 @ 11:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That is a nice streaming box, but I would really like a blu ray player that plays disks.
Advertisement
_
__

_
tongs007
_
10. March 2013 @ 13:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ahhh right you never mentioned discs, that box plays files via hdd or streaming as you say, 1080p 3d etc, i dont use discs as there is no need to with that box
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > 3d tv > best 3d blu ray player for avi files.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork