User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 19:58
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > 3d tv > best 3d glasses for a panasonic st50?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Best 3D glasses for a Panasonic ST50?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
bigben1
_
1. July 2013 @ 10:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does anyone have any suggestions for the best 3D glasses for the Panasonic ST50? I've read reviews on Panasonic glasses, 3Active, SainSonic and Sony PS3, but still not sure. Anyone have experience? Please advise.
afterbirth
_
1. July 2013 @ 10:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I bought a Panasonic GT50 a couple of weeks ago. Also purchased two pairs of Samsung SSG-4100GB 3D glasses after reading on several sites that they were compatible with the GT50. The glasses paired up without a problem, however, I tried watching a few 3D movie trailers and while there was a definite 3D effect, something was "off". The image was split. For example, one was a Pixar trailer, and the "Pix" appeared on the right-hand side of the screen and the "ar" was on the left. Some of the other images were also "doubles". Am I missing something?

I ended up returning them. The Magnolia manager at Best Buy told me that although they are compatible, they will not give the best image quality. The image I was getting with them was unwatchable. He suggested the Xpand glasses (which they don't carry) as a cheaper alternative to the Panasonics.
I just think that Panasonic is top choice as the brand of you TV, but I do have used sainsonic 3D glasses for my Samsung PN51E7000 TV, that just fine and i feel comfortable when I wear it.
and i find the sainsonic 3D glasses you talked for Panasonic TV
http://www.sainsonic.com/3d-active-glasses/3d-active-glasses-for-tv/sainsonic-3d-active-shutter-glasses-for-panasonic-1.html

you have to note that this type of glasses are not support for bluetooth TV
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > 3d tv > best 3d glasses for a panasonic st50?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork