Show topics

Forums
Forums
Best 3D TV brand
  Jump to:

Posted Message
hawk1990
_
9. November 2011 @ 11:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello, I have about 5000 dollars and was interested to get a 3DTV. Which brands seem to be the best?
Advertisement
_
__

28 product reviews
_
20. November 2011 @ 00:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Samsung PN*D8000 (plasma) series is great. I wouldn't buy a TV right now just for 3D because it's still advancing but I've tried out the PND8000 and PND7000 and they seem to offer the best Active 3D performance. Personally I liked LG's passive 3D better, it was a much pleasant 3d viewing experience, but the Samsung had a better picture, especially with 2D. Panasonic TC-PVT30 is also a TV worth checking out.

That's for Plasma though, so if you're going to do a lot of gaming, because of image retention still present on Plasma's, next choice could be Sammy's UN55D8000 (LED) Series. Screen uniformity and glare still aren't perfect but it has good Active 3D performance as well as great 2D.

If you have that kind of money to spend, you could check out Sony XBR HX929 series or Sharp Elite PRO's, but the PND8000 (2011 model) is an awesome TV.
_
21. November 2011 @ 13:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
save the money. buy a quality 2d tv. i have 3d tv and from time to time i'll watch it but most of my tv viewing is 2d. as mike says the technology is evolving
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. November 2011 @ 11:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
are the sales of 3d blu ray not getting better now as more discs coming out in 3d are getting more popular.it will be like changing from vhs tapes to blu ray.local tv shop said the panny was better than samsung running side by side.
_
1. December 2011 @ 14:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
have a philips 40pfl8605 myself and i just find the 3d irritating to watch. on the other hand the high def on the tv is better than any other high def tv i've ever seen. i just think that shutter glass technology sucks and would nearly rather watch 3d using passive glasses instead.

1 product review
_
5. October 2012 @ 19:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Panasonic make the best equipment , best components hence the high price - You pay for what you get with Panasonic.

I used to work for Jvc in East Kilbride ~(quite the worst tv's ever) and all the engineers agreed that no-one could touch Panasonic.

3D isnt ready yet - save the cash and buy a decent 2d tv.
I thought i wanted 3d but i hardly use it anymore and it gives my girlfriend headaches (or is that just me?)
>;o)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 5. October 2012 @ 19:10

scyeffect
_
23. November 2012 @ 09:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have 3D video, if we watch the video looks blurr. i watch it on my laptop actually not a 3D TV. it is really happening like that?
tongs007
_
23. November 2012 @ 14:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scyeffect:
i have 3D video, if we watch the video looks blurr. i watch it on my laptop actually not a 3D TV. it is really happening like that
you need a 3dtv and glasses and a 3d media player
paradise123
_
13. January 2013 @ 09:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi...,
my greet to everyone on this forum site. well, in category of 3d tv. the best brand is samsung smart 3d tv. it has more features than your expectations.
thanks.
tongs007
_
13. January 2013 @ 16:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by paradise123:
hi...,
my greet to everyone on this forum site. well, in category of 3d tv. the best brand is samsung smart 3d tv. it has more features than your expectations.
thanks.
features dont mean anything, he wants the best possible 3d experience, not point at the screen and youtube comes on experience.
Advertisement
_
__

_

1 product review
_
13. January 2013 @ 18:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah 3d is a very subjective field and features aint worth a tuppenytoss if the 3d doesnt work.

I just bought an LG 24" 3d monitor £249 and it is rather good.
Panasonic is best though.
Better buy one before they go out of busines though!
>;o)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. January 2013 @ 18:23

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > 3d tv > best 3d tv brand

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork