User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 17:51
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > 3d tv > how to get 3d from pc to television?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How to get 3D from pc to television?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Marrow
_
22. May 2013 @ 12:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So i bought this television: LG 3D LED-televisio 42LM3400. And I would like to watch 3D movies in that television from the files I have in my PC. I tried to watch a 3D movie with my computer connected to TV by hdmi cable but it only showed up split-screened and putting on glasses didn't help. I also tried to watch some youtube 3D clips but they didn't work either.

My PC has ATI Radeon HD5870 graphic card and Intel i5 760 processor if that matters.
tongs007
_
22. May 2013 @ 13:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you need to press the the 3d button on your remote to merge the split screen, put the film on a usb stick and plug it in your tv, press menu or what ever and find the 3d option, most are side by side and it merges in to one once you press the button
Marrow
_
22. May 2013 @ 17:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Haha, oh yeah it was that easy :) Thanks! Do you think 3D bluray files would show up correctly with that graphic card or do I need some 3D graphic card?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. May 2013 @ 17:37

Advertisement
_
__

_
tongs007
_
23. May 2013 @ 02:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not sure mate i just download the films and play them on tv via an external hard drive
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > 3d tv > how to get 3d from pc to television?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork