Show topics

Forums
Forums
How to stream files to SMART TV
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AssKlown
_
6. May 2012 @ 18:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Got me a Samsung Plasma smart tv with AllShare. Tv is connected via wifi to my home network. I have no idea how to get media files from my laptop streamed to my tv. I've got all my media center settings set to share. I can see my plasma under my network, but I don't know how to access it from my TV. When I click on all share on my tv, it says no device connected?

Any help would be appreciated!
_
7. May 2012 @ 04:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i connected my sony tv to stream through my computer. (on my computer) I went to network settings then router setting found my tv.Once you find your tv right click on it and click media streaming options.then hit alllow and it should work.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
AssKlown
_
10. May 2012 @ 22:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
did that... went to a bunch of files/folders and set them all to share, but still couldn't get it to show up on my tv. I did however find a solution. Because my Samsung has AllShare, a program meant to be an interface for sharing files, I went and downloaded the same AllShare program on my laptop. Once I had that installed, my TV dectected my shared folders, and everything seems to be in order!

Thanks for your reply!
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > 3d tv > how to stream files to smart tv

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork