User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 04:13
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert video to another format > audio & video sync with ps3muxer
Show topics

Forums
Forums
audio & video sync with ps3muxer
  Jump to:

Posted Message
torrental
_
8. December 2013 @ 23:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i am using ps3muxer to convert mkv files to .m2ts so i can burn them to blu ray. to check the frame rate of a 1080p blu ray movie, i threw a blu ray into my Sony Bravia blu ray player, i click display and it says at the top "1080p/ 24fps, so on ps3muxer i change the frame rate from 23.976 to 24 thinking that would be correct, but i check it in VLC player afterwards and the audio & video are very off sync. both are clear and playing, but im not sure which one to choose. ps3muxer has 5 frame rate settings being 23.976, 24, 25, 29.970, and 30 frame per sec.

my question is, which one should i choose, and does this vary with all .mkv files ?

i'm sure there are some very cool people that are way more experienced with this than I. i just don't want to run a "trial & error" with all 5 settings to figure out which one is the correct one. for all i know there is another program that syncs the audio & video, but maybe and hopefully not.

All suggestions and help is very much appreciated and would love to be on my way to converting and burning some blu rays!!!

thank you everyone
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert video to another format > audio & video sync with ps3muxer

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork