User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 02:13
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert video to another format > convert 3d bd .iso to .mkv
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Convert 3D BD .iso to .mkv
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AKS1
_
10. May 2014 @ 08:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello all,

I have a 3D blu ray .iso. I want to convert the main (3D) movie to a SBS 3D .mkv.

I was going to add it to mkvmerge and convert it that way, however in the STREAM folder of the mounted .iso are hundreds of .m2ts files. I don't know which ones to add as I don't know which ones are the main movie and in what order.

EXAMPLE

I also tried adding the mounted .iso to MakeMKV to see if that would make a difference, but first got this error message:

When I click YES, it asks me to pay for something or other. And when I click NO, this happens (see bottom left):

So can anyone help me convert this to an SBS 3D .mkv without loss of quality please?

Thank you in advance.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. May 2014 @ 08:40

AfterDawn Addict
_
10. May 2014 @ 08:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There's a BluRay forum at the VideoHelp site:maybe also post there.

http://forum.videohelp.com/
AKS1
_
10. May 2014 @ 22:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by attar:
There's a BluRay forum at the VideoHelp site:maybe also post there.

http://forum.videohelp.com/
Thank you.

I have now posted over there too.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert video to another format > convert 3d bd .iso to .mkv

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork