User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 13:09
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert video to another format > convert mp4 with chapters to mp3
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Convert MP4 with chapters to MP3
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Olivenbaum2013
_
19. January 2014 @ 12:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello,
my problem is, that I want to convert a MP4, that contains 50 chapters, into a MP3. But because no MP3 contains chapters, I need to create as many MP3-files as chapters are included in the MP4.
But when I use f.e. Any Audio Converter, it does not recognize the chapters/chapter markers, so I could cut it along this markers/chapters.

Do you know a converter-software, that is able to consider the chapter-division?

Thank You
AfterDawn Addict
_
19. January 2014 @ 16:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I hope an audio expert jumps in, because I only did this once and I couldn't do it in one click.
First I converted the mp4 to mkv using MkvMergeGUI (part of MkvToolnix)..
Opened the mkv in FooBar 2000.
Selected the chapters, right click and converted to mp3 (requires Lame).
If the Lame codec isn't on your pc, search lame for windows (softpedia site hosts it?).
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert video to another format > convert mp4 with chapters to mp3

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork