User User name Password  

Sunday 28.4.2024 / 16:31
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert video to another format > software to convert flv to avi
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Software to convert flv to avi
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Hicippoin
_
23. January 2014 @ 01:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Need help on finding a free software that converts flv videos to avi or mp4.

TIA

SmartyPCTV - A Free alternative to Netflix
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. January 2014 @ 06:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I would use an older version of AviDemux.
http://www.videohelp.com/tools?d=avidemux_2.5.6_win32.zip

Load or drag in the flv and set the side menu.
Example shown for mp4 output.
Then File > Save > Save Video and give it a name including the extension, e.g. myvideo.mp4

Hicippoin
_
23. January 2014 @ 06:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you. I'll try this one out.

ddp
_
23. January 2014 @ 12:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correct forum.
walterchalie
_
17. February 2014 @ 03:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Or you can try Handbrake.
Hicippoin
_
22. April 2014 @ 05:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm now using After Effects but it's time consuming doing it there. I'll give handbrake a try. Thanks!

Advertisement
_
__

_
omthavertch
_
15. May 2014 @ 02:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
for the video conversion you can go with free make video converter and if want another google is there to help you
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert video to another format > software to convert flv to avi

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork