User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 07:35
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > blu-ray > a better way to burn blu ray disks...than using nero!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
A better way to burn Blu Ray disks...than using Nero!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Dudeness1
_
28. October 2013 @ 01:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Everyone,

I was using Nero to burn some Blu Ray disks, however I was experiencing a high failure rate in the form of disks not finalizing. Initially I had thought that the brand of Blu Ray disks was an issue, however I have since devised a work around, and not a single disk (out of about 10) from my current batch have failed.

1). I create an ISO file of the intended disk contents (have only used PowerISO so far!)
2). I burn the ISO file to Blu Ray using ImgBurn

Prior to using the above methodology I considered the possibility that the firmware on my Blu Ray burner needed updating, however whilst checking the version I found it to be up to date also.

Kind Regards,

Davo
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
30. October 2013 @ 12:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
reading imgburn guide under help in imgburn menu bar should garner the all in one option your after i.e create iso from dvd folder & burn

Dudeness1
_
30. October 2013 @ 17:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks scorpNZ
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > blu-ray > a better way to burn blu ray disks...than using nero!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork