User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 09:06
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > blu-ray > best software for cloning a blu-ray disk?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Best Software for cloning a Blu-ray disk?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
dirtfarm
_
14. February 2014 @ 14:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I record countless games and events at my kids? high school in AVCHD format. Typically I spend several hours editing, tweaking, and adding stuff for each event I record, then create a couple of Blu-rays for posterity and retain only the original, uncut AVCHD file on the computer - and reuse the media.

Recently parents of my kids? friends have started asking for copies of this and that, and I?d like to just make them a copy of my finished product. If it were a DVD I?d use ?CloneDVD?, but since there is not a ?CloneBlu-ray ?, what software would you recommend I buy to clone a BD?
Advertisement
_
__
walterchalie
_
21. February 2014 @ 04:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
there would be many choices for you through a goodle search. Good luck!
mtouset
_
21. February 2014 @ 09:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dirtfarm:
I record countless games and events at my kids? high school in AVCHD format. Typically I spend several hours editing, tweaking, and adding stuff for each event I record, then create a couple of Blu-rays for posterity and retain only the original, uncut AVCHD file on the computer - and reuse the media.

Recently parents of my kids? friends have started asking for copies of this and that, and I?d like to just make them a copy of my finished product. If it were a DVD I?d use ?CloneDVD?, but since there is not a ?CloneBlu-ray ?, what software would you recommend I buy to clone a BD?
I recently purchased a software named Leawo Blu Ray Copy that works very much like AnyDvd and can do blu Ray copying and 1:1 cloning and can be used for DVDs also. I'm using it and so far so good!
wheelstb
_
21. February 2014 @ 23:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
.here are two solutions, one is free but involves an extra step and the other is not free but is slightly more straightforward.This may have been the most convenient answer but you could always use DVDfab to rip the DVD onto your computer and imgburn to put it on a disk. These are free options.

http://www.imgburn.com/
http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

dvdfab offers a product that you can purchase that will do exactly what you are looking for.

http://www.dvdfab.com/blu-ray-copy.htm
_
22. February 2014 @ 05:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i got told clown bd bd rebuilder works for cloning blu rays its a work in progress (& its free) that uses imgburn and anydvd.

latest version of dvd fab should work if you wanna pay.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
Advertisement
_
__

_
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
22. February 2014 @ 19:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
First thing that came to mind is why need buy cloning software for an unprotected dvd,didn't make sense so web search turned up this all you need is imgburn

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?/top...lm-into-an-iso/

lastly rule of thumb find free software before parting with cash:
sourceforge
video help

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > blu-ray > best software for cloning a blu-ray disk?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork