Show topics

Forums
Forums
Blu Ray copy/burn
  Jump to:

Posted Message
docwebb2
_
13. March 2013 @ 20:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have tried to burn a blu ray movie to a 50 gig disc with no success,I am using dvd fab and I do have any dvd hd as well..the problem I run into is it wont play on any of my blu ray players but the 25 gig disc will?Any idea why that is...What am I doing wrong,all the software is the latest versions????The 25 gig disc plays fine,the 50 gig pops up as ERROR!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. March 2013 @ 09:26

lily2
_
12. July 2013 @ 05:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Seems to be the technical problem. I think you had better contact the support of DVDfab.

Techfan
rulisky
_
12. July 2013 @ 22:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have used DVDFab to burn 25gb blu ray discs without any problems. Do not even need AnyDVD.

WHY use 50gb discs?? They are way more $$$ than the 25gb discs. Problem solved.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > blu-ray > blu ray copy/burn

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork