User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 22:06
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > blu-ray > n00b @ blu ray...help!!!!!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
n00b @ blu ray...HELP!!!!!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
bigfreddy2000
_
6. March 2012 @ 22:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Alright, So i bought a Sony Blu-Ray player with surround sound, and I bought a bunch of movies to watch. I want to back them up in case something happens to them. I bought a 6x external blu ray writer and some blank bd cd's. I've been trying to figure out how to copy them, blu ray to blue ray, but I keep reading different things. I have the programs BD Rebuilder, Aiseesoft Blue Ray ripper, and DVD FAB, along with IMGBurn to burn, if I need it. I'm hoping someone can help....

1. When I had a DVD drive and DVD burner in my pc, I could copy them straight, in one step, without ripping them on my hard drive. Is that possible through my PC with my blu-ray player and my blu-ray writer?

2. If not, how can I rip it? Can I use my blu-ray player through the USB port to hook it up to my PC (since my PC can't read Blu-Rays)? Or will the writer I bought be able to read and rip the Blu-Ray to my PC to burn off of my HD?

3. I've read walkthroughs on the programs above I've bought....so if 1 isn't possible, what programs are the best to use to rip the blu ray to my hard drive and burn it to a bd disk?

Thanks for all your help!
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > blu-ray > n00b @ blu ray...help!!!!!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork