User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 11:55
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > blu-ray > replacing m2ts file in blu-ray structure
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Replacing m2ts file in Blu-ray structure
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Leshka82
_
10. April 2013 @ 14:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello AfterDawn folks,

I'm looking to perform a fairly simple change within a Blu Ray structure to fix an issue with one of the video tracks. Having tried endless utilities without success I seem to have exhausted all options, so at this point I am hoping that someone at AfterDawn could point me in the right direction. Here is a detailed description of what I'm trying to achieve:

I have a Wedding video that is authored onto a Blu-Ray disc. It contains custom menu with multiple "Chapter" selections, each corresponding to its own video track (m2ts file). There are a total of 5 video tracks (Main Feature movie, Movie trailer, Photo Montage Movie, Save the Date Movie, and Wedding Toasts movie). There is a separate (6th) m2ts file which represents the Custom Menu. One of the video tracks was faulty (had audio sync issues). I have since gotten hold of a new "fixed" video track (in an m2ts file format), which I'd like to use to replace a faulty video track within original Blu Ray. I have ripped Blu Ray disc to a folder on my PC. Can someone kindly provide some guidance as to how to go about swapping the faulty video track with a "good" one while keeping everything else intact (Menu, File structure, etc.) I'd like to do it as cleanly as possible in order to retain original video quality and not have it re-encoded if possible.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Leshka
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > blu-ray > replacing m2ts file in blu-ray structure

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork