User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 14:54
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > blu-ray > xilisoft blu ray ripper won't recognize audio track 1
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Xilisoft Blu Ray Ripper won't recognize audio track 1
  Jump to:

Posted Message
edwardssr
_
12. March 2011 @ 09:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have bought Xilisoft Blu Ray Ripper and for some reason, it will not rip the main English track, no matter which format you choose to rip to. I have contacted the company and they say this is a known bug and that they are working on it. But it may take a long time for a fix. Does anyone know of another program I can use to back up my DVDs? I can't stand the thought of my home movies being on discs that degrade over time without any way of backing them up. Also want to back up movies, but I can only get tracks 2-x in Spanish, French, or 日本語 or English director's track. Can't get English track 1. Developers say they recognize the problem, but not sure if it's just my copy or everyone's copy.
Advertisement
_
__
junian116
_
17. March 2011 @ 02:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
DVDFab HD Decrypter and DVDShink, DVD43 are free program for dvd backup

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. March 2011 @ 02:06

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
22. March 2011 @ 01:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The best BD ripper imho is AnydvdHD

"The flimsier the product,the higher the price"
Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition

ps355528
_
22. March 2011 @ 04:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hahaha.. xillisoft spamware.. ever get the feeling you have been cheated? .. dvdfab will do pretty much everything.. only BUY anydvd if you have money to throw away and are desperate to rip the "latest" rubbish.

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
Advertisement
_
__

_
sween64
_
27. May 2011 @ 04:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I had the same problem Aimersoft. I use AnyDVD HD to rip then HandBrake to convert to .mkv.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > blu-ray > xilisoft blu ray ripper won't recognize audio track 1

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork