User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 02:12
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > all the links to dl ms dash 5960 are down....
Show topics

Forums
Forums
All the links to dl ms dash 5960 are down....
  Jump to:

Posted Message
gray4420
_
3. February 2014 @ 21:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This is about original xbox. My xbox froze while saving then reverted to Disc damaged message. Opened/closed disc drive and I've been error 16 since. All the repairs call for a download of Dash 5960. Is there anywhere to viably download this? All the links provided don't work.

13 product reviews
_
6. February 2014 @ 03:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by gray4420:
This is about original xbox. My xbox froze while saving then reverted to Disc damaged message. Opened/closed disc drive and I've been error 16 since. All the repairs call for a download of Dash 5960. Is there anywhere to viably download this? All the links provided don't work.
Totally not the Xbox One Section, but if you get a game that has the 5960 update on the disc, and load that in the drive, then power on the system, it should install the update. At least, that's what it's done for me, when I wiped the HDD and had no data to get it back, had to get back to 5960 Dash.

Hope that helps!

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > all the links to dl ms dash 5960 are down....

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork